Virtual Session: Inclusion & Belonging – December 15
December 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$175
Research shows that if organizations create a culture of inclusion, they are higher performing and more innovative, and carry higher levels of employee engagement. Additionally, organizations thrive when a deeper sense of belonging is present and employees are confident that who they are will never be a barrier to their success. Building this type of environment requires a commitment to the value proposition for inclusion and belonging across all employee and leadership level.
Inclusion & Belonging helps participants understand the value of an inclusive environment and cultivate it wherever they sit within the organization. Participants begin by level-setting on language. They spend time understanding the terms and identifying the value of inclusion for themselves, their team, and the organization. Our approach affirms each person’s starting point, so whether they are experienced in inclusion work or new to the conversation, they will identify a path for growth. We achieve that growth or behavior change through highly interactive activities, participant-led conversations that address challenges, and strategies for immediate and future strategy application.
In this session, participants will:
- Understand the value and concept of an inclusive mindset.
- Evaluate current inclusive capabilities at the individual and team levels.
- Increase inclusive habits through use of the CARE (Curious, Authentic, Responsible, and Expand understanding) model, psychological safety, and other tools.
- Define, discuss, and apply learning around belonging.
- Create an inclusion and belonging action plan.