- This event has passed.
Career Coaching for Managers VILT- February 23
February 23 @ 1:00 am - 3:00 pm| $225
Half of employees will look for interesting or meaningful work in their next job. Not a promotion – or their manager’s job. Not large financial rewards, but “work that works for them.” And although most employees understand that they need to own their career, it’s up to your organization to be clear on its business strategy and needs for talent. It’s up to you as a manager to help employees realistically align their aspirations with the organization’s goals.
You are the critical link in helping each individual understand what he or she does well and adapt it to what the business needs.
Manager Coaching VILT Outcomes
Career Coaching is designed to help you:
- Understand what employees are looking for and the many paths a career takes
- Understand your role in supporting employees
- Understand 3 day-to-day coaching essentials that shape successful coaching partnerships
- Plan how to initiate and conduct a career coaching conversation
- Strategize one team member’s career coaching needs
- Be prepared to handle common career coaching challenges
The core of the career coaching training for managers experience is a 2-hour web class. To make the most of this manager coaching VILT, you will need to complete about 15 minutes of prework. During the web class you will use those insights to shape your learning and create career coaching strategies.
Price: $225 a person
Date and Time: February 23, 2017 1 PM ET – 3 PM ET // 10 AM PT – 12 PM PT