Continue to be an effective virtual leader amidst disruption.
When circumstances require you to be virtual, don’t halt your leadership development efforts. The leadership division of GP Strategies is adding a series of virtual leadership development sessions to their schedule to ensure leaders have the skills to lead effectively. Topics include working virtually, managing change, giving feedback, and handling resistance. Just pick a comfortable spot, and join us at the scheduled time!
We are offering three package options, all available remotely and designed for you to easily tailor a curriculum based on your needs:
- Gold Package – 9 sessions for $900/£696/€805
- Silver Package – 6 sessions for $700/£541/€626
- Bronze Package – 3 sessions for $400/£310/€358
- À la carte pricing available for $175/£135/€156 per session
Below is our schedule of virtual open sessions:
- Inspiring Innovation – April 7 from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. ET: Unleash creativity and organizational potential through everyday innovation. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Articulate the different types of innovation and why each is important and apply the IDEAS framework to innovate on the job by Imagining the future, Dissecting the problem, Expanding upon possible solutions and Selling your ideas to others.
- Leading Teams – April 8 from 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. ET: Set up employees for success by leveraging the fundamentals of high-performing teams. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Differentiate between a group and a team, identify various types of organizational teams, and identify the characteristics of high-performing teams.
- Giving Feedback – April 15 from 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. ET: Leverage high performance and correct performance issues with clear, meaningful feedback. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Describe various types of performance feedback, identify the factors that impact performance feedback’s effectiveness, and utilize the Performance Analysis Checklist to identify potential causes of performance issues.
- Influencing Others – April 16 from 1:00–3:00 p.m. ET: Create buy-in and advance ideas by building strong relationships and influencing strategically. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Identify the characteristics of effective influencers, strategize ways to increase your credibility, and communicate a range of benefits to create buy-in.
- Setting Goals – April 17 from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. ET: Increase contribution by setting and supporting SMART goals. After this session, you’ll be able to: Articulate the importance of goal-setting, define the various types of goals, and write SMART goals that motivate your employees.
- Delegating Responsibility – April 21 from 1:00–3:00 p.m. ET: Increase contribution and satisfaction without micromanaging. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Articulate what constitutes effective versus ineffective delegation and use the communication strategy to structure a delegation conversation to ensure an effective delegation process.
- Handling Resistance – April 23 from 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. ET: Push initiatives forward and maintain relationships by handling resistance effectively. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Identify signs of resistance, identify the most common sources of resistance, and articulate the potential reactions to resistance and their impact.
- Taking Control of Your Engagement – April 29 from 1:00–3:00 p.m. ET: This learning experience provides insights and tools for employees at all levels to manage their own engagement and professional growth. By the end of this session, you’ll be able to: Understand what engagement is — and isn’t, clarify the personal values and job conditions that influence their satisfaction at work, and consider how their interests and talents align with the goals of the organization
Additional Learning Opportunities
GP Strategies is also offering 2-hour and 10-hour group or 1:1 coaching sessions at a discounted rate for anyone who purchases a virtual session package. If you are interested in the coaching options, please contact us.