Harnessing Engagement to Win Talent and Drive Performance
You are invited by GP Strategies to join local learning leaders to learn, collaborate and synthesize the latest trends and top business issues in engagement, performance management and leadership.
These invitation only events are designed to provide you thought leadership and networking with colleagues who are focused on creating the organisation that will harness engagement, win talent and drive performance.
• Highlight cutting edge research into engagement drivers, and how performance management practices can either help or hinder your organisational performance.
• Learn a practical model of engagement that goes beyond perks and bonuses.
• Hear about what other organisations are doing to tackle challenges and gain significant boosts to their business.
• Have an informal discussion with industry experts from across the leadership and training performance space
• Network with your peers during a complimentary cocktail and food reception.
Chris is the head of the BlessingWhite division of GP Strategies and co-author of The Engagement Equation: Leadership Strategies for an Inspired Workforce.
He has been recognised as a “Top 100” thought leader by Leadership Excellence, Chris’s expertise is regularly featured in business and human capital media, including Harvard Management Update, Wall Street Journal, Newsday, Talent Management, and HR Magazine.
His contributions include a chapter on the connection between organisational culture and employee engagement in Building High-Performance People and Organisations.
Get exclusive access to local area public training events after attending one of our September events.