Managing Professional Growth – Singapore
September 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm| S$495
For your organisation to obtain true commitment, creativity and results from your workforce, the interests of employees and the organisation must be aligned.
For over 40 years, Managing Professional Growth (MPG) has helped organisations and individuals achieve their visions of success. MPG gives you the power and practical process for taking actions that can reshape your job, fuel your development and transform your performance.
We hope that you can assess how this program will help your organisation tackle your top performance, engagement and growth challenges, while at the same time support you in achieving a new perspective on your own career.
Overview and agenda:
This 1-day interactive experience is an individual experience facilitated in a group setting. Individual analysis and planning are interspersed with discussion and peer consulting.
- Your Values: Define your top 5 values and how you can put them into action at work
- Your Work: Review your feedback report and identify opportunities to increase alignment and contribution
- Your Plan: Mapping out your ‘Growth Conversation’
- Your Action: Conversation preparation tips and personal commitments
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2017
- Location: Singapore (Training venue – to be advised)
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Cost: *S$495/person (includes lunch and tea)
*Early Bird Special at $200 discount is available for registrations before Aug 18!
Prework and administrative details of the workshop will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your registration.