It’s Not a Perk or a Remedy — It’s All About Mutual Success
Sooner or later, your high-level leaders are likely to encounter a situation in which they’ll welcome insights and guidance from another successful business leader. It could be a new business challenge, a critical change initiative, a role transition that extends beyond their comfort zone or a team that isn’t functioning at full throttle. That’s why we developed our executive coaching program.
Our coaches for our executive leadership programs can step in at those times. They’ll deliver one-on-one, personalized coaching engagements to address agreed-to organizational and individual needs.
Beyond experience, skills and methodology we understand that the selection of an executive coaching program often comes down to personal chemistry. BlessingWhite has a diverse cadre of coaches with experience in various functions and industries. In most cases we can offer clients access to a number of experienced coaches in their immediate geography for our executive leadership programs.
- Increased effectiveness and retention of key leaders – especially during economic uncertainty and challenging business conditions
- Improved business results
- Retention of leaders’ direct reports and colleagues
- Increased senior team effectiveness and cross-functional collaboration
- Proven engagement process for defining desired outcomes, managing expectations and measuring results
- Individualized formula of assessments, meetings and reports
- Can complement Senior Team Consulting and leadership development processes like Leading Out Loud™
- BlessingWhite senior team members available as coaches
The 7 steps
Our executive coaching program process is designed to deliver measurable results using a seven phase model
- Scoping for Appropriate Engagement
Is the need clear? Are alternative solutions possible? Is there commitment by the organization/manager to support the coaching? Are there issues beyond coaching that need to be addressed?
- Matching Client with Coach
An essential and delicate step in all executive leadership programs, this requires skill, judgment, and experience. The success of the executive coaching program depends on finding the right chemistry between the coach and the client.
- Determining Outcomes
We clarify expectations, roles and objectives with all stakeholders in our executive leadership programs (the client, the client’s manager, the HR business partner and the coach).
- Gathering Information
We gather and assess information about the client’s current leadership behavior and potential, challenges, communication style/skills, work/life values, ambitions and personal values, as appropriate.
- Creating and Implementing a Developmental Strategy
Working together, we establish a tailored action plan designed to identify strengths, development areas, leverage points and desired leadership behavior.
- Measuring Results
We track success by completion of the action plan and, more importantly, by observable behavior change.
- Closing the Coaching Process
Establish the overall effectiveness of the process & success of the intervention. Ensure ongoing sustainability of the progress made.