Meeting Today’s New, Bold Challenges
In every industry, things are moving fast. New technology, new market dynamics, new client demands, and new legislation all require up-to-the minute expertise to tackle the biggest challenges your organization faces. Your success depends upon the commitment, creativity, and innovation of the talented employees across the enterprise. These smart and independently-minded employees create great value, but can also be difficult to lead.
Leading people for success
Leaders must be equipped with specific skills to forge engagement while unleashing innovation. For more than 20 years, BlessingWhite has been providing leadership development training modules and conducting research which shows that leaders:
- Have distinct workplace needs and leadership challenges
- Increasingly have to lead through influence and inspiration rather than authority
- Have blind spots when it comes to seeing what their teams need and where their leadership falls short
- Have specific learning preferences (i.e., multiple, shorter sessions, and access to on-demand resources).
Unleashing your strategic advantage
The Leading People+ management leadership training module is based on BlessingWhite’s proven success with hundreds of leading companies, training thousands of people. This leadership development module is exclusively designed to equip managers with skills and strategies for engaging and unleashing the knowledge, expertise, independence, and confidence of today’s workers.
A new continuous learning approach
Continuous learning is the foundation of the Leading People+ management leadership training. It uses highly effective instructor-led (classroom and virtual) training, delivered in “learning bursts” as well as a variety of media (including mobile technology, video, and even social media). The Leading People+ leadership development module increases the number of learning touch-points and extends them over time, place, and situation. Learning is retained, and skills are practiced using real-world situations.
- Accelerated time-to-market for new product concepts
- Reduced friction and increased productivity
- More rapid adoption and implementation of new technology, techniques, and processes
- Retention of high-value talent
- Smoother, faster transitions for people promoted to leadership roles
- Leaders who can handle increased span of control
- A culture where employees thrive and a reputation that attracts the best in the business
- Research-based content and real-world practice scenarios for maximum relevance and impact
- Modular program design for easy customization and flexible implementation
- Continuous learning approach with multiple touch points to increase engagement and knowledge retention
- Assessment process for quantifiable improvements
I liked the ‘X’ Model. It is a new way of thinking about my team as a ‘partnership’ to achieve success.
Helped me take a look at my current leadership skills and understand what’s lacking.