Successful Coaching Relationships Are Custom Built
Off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all coaching formulas won’t deliver. Neither will best practices borrowed out of a great coach’s cupboard of success stories. Coaching relationships that work reflect individualized formulas – tailored by each manager for each team member. Helping Others Succeed is a flexible leadership coaching training process that incorporates exclusive feedback, analysis, planning and dialogue tools. Helping Others Succeed equips leaders at all levels to actively engage employees in individualized high-performance, engagement and career coaching.“It’s not enough to shelve your own competitive streak. You have to try, consciously, to help others succeed. […] Helping someone else look good doesn’t make me look worse. In fact, it often improves my own performance, particularly in stressful situations.” – Col. Chris Hadfield, An Astronaut’s Guide To Life On Earth.
Leaders leave the leadership coaching training workshop with an understanding of the importance of helping others and a concrete plan for conducting Coaching Partnership Discussions with specific direct reports. The organization benefits from:
- Increased trust between employees and leaders
- Leaders who can achieve results through others
- Sustained engagement of leaders and their direct reports
- More independent employees and decentralized decision making
- Improved leader/employee relationships
- Alignment of what matters most to the organization, the employee and the leader
- Career support for team members that incorporates individual and organizational priorities
- Improved efficiency and utilization of resources; team effectiveness
- Online assessment process
- Flexible workshop design
- Online tools and resources that support ongoing coaching discussions and application of the concepts of the importance of helping others with each team member
- Ability to track leaders’ coaching history with each direct report
Helping Others Succeed opened my eyes to what my employees truly find important.
Great training. Made me realize I could do more to be a better leader to my people.