As a top leadership development firm, we understand the challenges leaders at all levels face in staying true to their personal convictions, acting swiftly in times of uncertainty, being accountable for the business – and all the while inspiring others to greatness.
Although traditional management skills and business competence get executives promoted, our research indicates that being trustworthy, showing empathy and creating meaning are the characteristics that differentiate truly exceptional leaders.
It’s not an either-or proposition. These leaders integrate what appear to be paradoxical leadership characteristics:
|Internal Attunement||External Attunement|
These leaders also modify their behavior to respond to the needs of their followers and the circumstances they encounter – while simultaneously remaining true to who they are. They don’t try to emulate celebrity CEOs or bosses they admire. They understand that leadership is a relationship with their followers.
How We Can Help
Our leadership development consultants use tools and processes that are based on our own research and the thought leadership of partners like London Business School professors and authors Rob Goffee and Gareth Jones and author and business coach Terry Pearce. They take into account the challenges of today’s business environment and the nature of the workforce – its expertise, impatience with micromanagement and need for meaningful work.
As one of the world’s premier leadership development companies, we’re committed to providing high potential leadership development, practical leadership knowledge and tools for maximizing, not managing, your employees’ unique talents to propel your business forward.The experienced leadership development consultants at our leadership consulting company can assemble a unique solution for many leadership development issues. Including:
- Creating a unified, effective team of leaders at the top…
- Equipping leaders to excite employees and colleagues to extraordinary performance and bottom-line results
- Developing the authentic leadership communication skills that your executives need to build employee commitment to the organization’s goals
- Assessing the personal effectiveness of leaders at integrating business competence and personal connection…
- Increasing the leadership effectiveness of individual leaders through executive coaching…
- Providing leaders of technical professionals with skills and strategies for making the most of their team’s knowledge, expertise, independence and confidence…
- Equipping leaders with practical knowledge and strategies for succeeding in a virtual workplace…
Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others’ success, and then standing back and letting them shine. – Chris Hadfield – An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth