BlessingWhite leadership development facilitators are committed to creating tangible business results, thriving workplaces, and workforces of engaged, high performers around the world.
Qualities That Matter
- Subject matter expertise is helpful, but not enough.
- Dynamic presentation skills count, but not at the expense of group involvement and discussion.
- Proficient facilitation is important, but not in the absence of expertise or energy.
- Embrace and advocate BlessingWhite’s mission, values, methodologies, and basic beliefs.
- Are passionate about helping others change and grow.
- Enjoy working with ideas and quickly grasp new ones.
- Are “quick on their feet,” demonstrating flexibility, grace, and confident leadership in unanticipated situations.
- Have solid experience with all levels in the workforce, including senior executives.
- Demonstrate subject matter knowledge or experience, presentation skills, and facilitation skills.
- Facilitate and coach and consult.
- Fluency in more than one language
- Advanced academic degrees
- Willingness to travel
Does Our Profile Sound Like You?
Send your resume to Fran Colavita at email@example.com if you are interested in joining our worldwide network as a leadership development facilitator.